Dog Dish Diet by Dr. Greg Martinez
ABOUT DR. GREG’S DOG DISH DIET
The Dog Dish Diet is both a book and a way of life. Dr. Greg Martinez created both, with the goal of improving dogs’ quality of life through nutrition.
“Dr. Greg” has been a veterinarian for almost 30 years. He graduated from UC Davis School of Veterinary Medicine in 1980, and has been partner / owner of the Gilroy Veterinary Hospital in Gilroy, CA since 1987.
Over the years, Dr. Greg has increasingly used nutritional science to enhance the well being of animals, including his own. He shares, “I believe that pet owners have it within their power to cure many of their animals’ most common ailments.”
Dr. Greg stresses that like humans, dogs are individuals and therefore have different dietary needs. He says, “Your dog may have different needs than others of his or her breed, or even be sensitive to food ingredients that their litter mates can happily eat. This isn’t any different than brothers or sisters having allergies to different foods…Many dogs do well on the ‘mix,’ just as some people can eat almost anything. However if your pet has skin, ear, bowel, anal gland, urinary, or a seizure problem, the ingredients in the diet may be contributing to or causing the problem.”
His decades of experience and passion are now available in his book, Dog Dish Diet. He shares, “In my book, Dog Dish Diet, I empower people to take their dog’s health in their own hands. Dog Dish Diet will explain nutrition and will help you choose the type of food and ingredients that will keep your dog healthy and happy.”
Dog Dish Diet helps teach dog guardians:
- How to identify the three most common food allergens–they also happen to be the most commonly used ingredients in commercial dog food today–and better alternatives to seek
- How to supplement commercial dog food with healthful “people food,” and tips on foods that are good or not good for dogs
- How to choose treats from your refrigerator that are better than store bought treats, and will save you money
- About the healthful fats and oils that your dog desperately needs
- To use “bone therapy” to keep your dog’s teeth clean and white–what bones are safe or unsafe – the book also helps you learn whether your dog is a good candidate for this technique, as not all dogs can safely be given bones
- The importance of feeding your dog’s inner wolf by simulating the ratio of proteins, carbohydrates and fats that sustained dogs’ earliest ancestors and is still the basis of the modern wolf’s diet
- Feeding tricks to cut calories without leaving your dog hungry and unsatisfied – you don’t need expensive diet formulas to cut your dog’s calorie intake
- And much more…134 pages full of tips, advice, and good common sense (with a little nutritional science thrown in and explained)
Dr. Greg’s years of experience and lifelong passion can guide you towards providing a more healthful life for your dog, and might even solve some of your dogs’ health ailments. You can order Dr. Greg’s Dog Dish Diet on his website.
Fill out the form below and we forward your message to Dr. Martinez.